This Policy informs the Buyer / User about how the Seller will use the personal data of the buyer obtained through the website WWW.ARNYPRAHT.COM (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
- The personal data of the Buyer is processed in accordance with the Federal Rusaian Law “On Personal Data” No. 152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006.
- When registering on the Site or when placing an order, the Buyer provides the following information: Last Name, First Name, Patronymic, contact phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, shipping address of the goods.
- By providing his personal data to the Seller, the Buyer agrees to the Seller’s processing, including to fulfill the Seller’s obligations to the Buyer under the Public Offer, the Seller to promote goods and services, conduct electronic and sms surveys, monitor the results of marketing campaigns, customer support, and arrange delivery Buyers, holding prize draws among Site Visitors / Users / Buyers, Site Visitor / User / Buyer satisfaction control, and achestva services provided by the Seller.
- Under the processing of personal data is understood any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change) use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding the cross-border transfer, if the need arose during the performance of obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destroyed ie personal data.
- The seller has the right to send informational, including advertising messages, to the email and mobile phone of the User / Buyer with his consent, expressed through the performance of actions uniquely identifying this subscriber and allowing him to reliably determine his will to receive the message. The User / Buyer has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for refusal by informing the ARNY PRAHT online store about his refusal by calling 8800 302-43-32 or by sending a corresponding application to the email address of the Seller: email@example.com .
- Service messages informing the User / Buyer about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User / Buyer.
- The Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the User / Buyer on the Site in a generally accessible form.
- The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the User / Buyer.
- The seller does not process and does not store data on payment cards used for payment.
- The Buyer agrees that, if it is necessary for the realization of the objectives specified in this policy or the public offer, his personal data received by the Seller may be transferred to third parties whom the Seller may entrust the processing of the personal data of the Buyer on the basis of the agreement concluded with such persons, subject to the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on ensuring by such third parties the confidentiality of personal data and the security of personal data during their processing e. When transferring the specified data to the Buyer, the Seller warns those who receive personal data from the Buyer that these data are confidential and can only be used for the purposes for which they are communicated, and require these persons to comply with this rule.
- The Buyer has the right to request from the Seller full information about his personal data, its processing and use, and also to demand the elimination or correction / addition of incorrect or incomplete personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing by sending a written request in the name of the Seller to the postal address firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent given by the Buyer to the processing of his personal data is indefinite and may be revoked by sending the Buyer a written application addressed to the Operator to the postal address: 196211 St. Petersburg, Cosmonauts Ave. 15 sq. M. 50.
- The consent of the Buyer to the processing of personal data given on the Site is equal to the consent in writing, as defined in paragraph 4 of Art. 9 of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”.
- Any information received by the Seller in the course of placing an order or registering on the site is considered confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for in paragraph 10 of this Policy, requests from authorized state bodies and other cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In the processing of personal data by the Seller, all necessary legal, organizational and technical measures have been taken to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.